Current Lipstick Collection :: The Browns

2:04 PM

Part 3 of my lipstick collection (see the pinks and the nudes). I'll admit that I have a hard time with browns. A lot of shades just don't look right on me and I'm not quite sure why! I absolute love wearing brown lipsticks, but I think that they are either just too cool or too warm on me and I'm looking for something right in the middle. That being said, I have a few that are staples in my arsenal now!



Left to right on panel:

NYX High Voltage Lipstick in Dirty Talk
WET N WILD Color Icon Lipliner in Brandy Wine
NYX COSMETICS Lip Lingerie in Teddy
NYX COSMETICS Lip Lingerie in Honeymoon
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Iced Mocha
STUDIO GEAR Complete Color Lipstick in Cuddle Up (discontinued)

What are your favorite brown lipsticks?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram! Also, don't forget to check out my Autumn Playlist!

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. I'm in love with NYX lip products. I actually just bought the liquid suede in two different shades and I'm obsessed!

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These brown shades are so pretty, I don't own any of them but I would definitely wear the Wet 'n' Wild Brandy Wine, such a lovely shade! Are you going to do a part 4 with plum and berry shades? :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that pencil! I'm actually planning a reds post and a vampy post!

      Delete
  3. These browns shades are all absolutely perfect for fall! Love them!


    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. i almost got the nyx lip lingerie the other day! i now wish i did!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Go back an buy it now!

      Delete
  5. I have recently been loving brown lipsticks and I would love to add more. I need to check out the nyx ones :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try them out! NYX is great!

      Delete
  6. oh yes I love these colors
    honeymoon is so pretty!

    love
    Karlien
    Polished Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that color! It looks really gray on me and I love it!

      Delete
  7. Nyx in Teddy - such a beautiful shade! I don't usually wear brownish darker lips but I liked this post ^^ <3

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this amazing post, truly inspiring, thank you for sharing!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love a nude lip too but always struggle in finding the right shade. Will need to try these out, thanks!

    moorizZLA xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these colours, especially the two nyx ones! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete