September Birchbox

1:39 PM


Honesty circle time: Even though I've been posting way more, I've been feeling really disconnected from my content. I'm by no means an influential anything - which I'm okay with! But I've been posting a lot of beauty-related topics, including this one. Don't get me wrong: I post about it because I do like it! But it's certainly only one very small topic that I like. I have so many half written posts about other stuff, including one about Legend of Korra versus Avatar: The Last Airbender because I happen to have a bit of a "controversial" view about the two. I mean, as controversial as you can get while still talking about cartoons.

So, even though I think most of the people who occasionally stop by to read this blog are more interested in beauty, I'm going to start posting what I want more often. Don't worry! I'll still post things like my current Birchbox or my crazy ever-growing collection of lipsticks! But I'll also post more opinion pieces or DIYs that I've been doing.

/End_circletime.

Now onto my Birchbox!

From left to right
Erno Laszlo Detoxifying Bespoke Cleansing Set, $28
evo liquid rollers curl balm, $25
Living proof. Curl Leave-In Conditioner, $26
Milk Makeup Highlighter, $24
TOCCA Florence Eau de Parfum, $34-$68

I'm not upset about this Birchbox. I'm only mildly happy about it. I'm very impressed with the Milk highlighter (swatch seen to the right) and I've very excited to try to curl products since I'm always searching for good ones. This simply wasn't that exciting of a box. But overall, I'm happy with the products that I got!

Do you get Birchbox? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know how you like them!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. I don't know this box
    but I always like it to know some new products
    I don't know anything of this, but that highlighter looks good girl!

    love
    Karlien
    Polished Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it only ships to the US and the UK. =( That highlighter is great, right?!

      Delete
  2. I also like to read posts that are not beauty related so I'll be looking forward to reading them!

    That highlighter looks gorgeous :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate that, Sarah! It really does mean a lot =]

      And thanks! I'm super happy with it!

      Delete
  3. I don't think I have seen any of these products before, so it was interesting read for me :) Thanks for sharing x

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading, Laura! Most of these were new for me, too!

      Delete
  4. i would love to see ur lipstick collection!!
    http://www.thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll do the nudes soon, Chichi!

      Delete
  5. You got so many great things! I really want to try Milk xx
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to! This is my third Milk product at this point and I haven't been disappointed by any of them.

      Delete
  6. You got so many great things! I have heard some good reviews on the brand Milk so I want to try them out.

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to try it out, Ann-Marie! They really are great products!

      Delete
  7. The highlighter is so beautiful, I think I read about Milk before and I remember the review was so good. It sounds like an interesting brand, I would love to try their products!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check out the brand, Yiota!

      Delete
  8. Ooo I would have liked to see the curl balm in the UK birchbox, I'm forever looking for products to tame my frizz! Looking forward to some of your upcoming posts too :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it and I've loved it so far! And thanks, I'm trying to organize out one of them out so hopefully I post something soon!

      Delete