Labor Day Weekend in Austin, TX

5:50 PM

My boyfriend recently moved to Austin, Texas. So for Labor Day Weekend, I visited him! The first few times I went to Austin, it was for work or it was just a quick stop on a road trip. This time, I actually got to truly visit the city - and I loved it.

Here are some photos from my trip:

UT-Austin Campus

Red Bud Isle Park

Torchy's

Jester King Brewery

Jester King Brewery

Jester King Brewery

Hike at Gus Fruh

The Salt Lick

Storm Rolling over Austin


Mount Bonnell

Mexican Mocha from Epoch


Black's Barbecue


Art from Black's Barbecue


Have you ever been to Austin?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram!

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Beautiful photos and a very interesting place!!! I love the sceneries where forest and water element are combined!!! Wish you a beautiful day!!! Jo_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joanna! Austin's a great city if you like forests and water!

      Delete
  2. Amazing post and your photos are gorgeous x


    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg that food looks amazing!! Such gorgeous photos :)

    www.sandrafsilva.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandra! The food WAS amazing!

      Delete
  4. Wow your photos are amazing! I love those with the sky and the clouds, and the food, sooooo yummy!!!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yiota! Definitely was blessed with good weather when I was there!

      Delete
  5. Love your photos! I'm not too far from Austin - less than a 3 hour drive - from the Houston area. And I have not been there in a while - so now I want to go back! http://anneritataylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne! You should definitely should go back! It's wonderful!

      Delete
  6. The lake... But more importantly all the food.. It looks all so yummy!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, Georgia! I keep thinking about Black's BBQ!

      Delete
  7. The view at Red Bud Isle Park and Gus Fruh!!! ❤ Love it!!!

    Have a lovely weekend!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pretty, right? Thanks for reading, Melissa!

      Delete
  8. soo yummy !

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos, looks like you had a great day. :)


    www.thequirkyminimal.com

    ReplyDelete