Current Lipstick Collection :: The Nudes

8:00 AM

I disappeared for a little bit there. I've been pretty busy with something recently that I'll hopefully be able to talk about soon! Until then, I thought it might be nice to do an easy post on my current lipstick collection with my nudes collection. (See pinks here.)



I'll warn you in advance, my nudes almost always have a purple undertone. My natural lip color is pretty deep and dark. On top of it, I have olive skin. So nudes are pretty tricky for me.


From left to right:

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes
MODEL CO Lip Enhancer Illusion Lip Liner
MODEL CO Party Proof Lipstick Unboxed in Dusk Till Dawn
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Rome
NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencil in Blush
JULEP Full-Coverage Creme Lipstick in Primp (from Break the Ice Mini Trio)
BURT'S BEES Lip Crayon in Sedona Sands
E.L.F. Lip Liner & Blending Brush in Natural
NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in Soft-Spoken

What are your favorite nude lipsticks?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram! Also, don't forget to check out my Autumn Playlist!

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. ok ok I just need all these
    I love them! I'm such a nude addict, I kid you not
    really love that NUDESTIX Lip + Cheek Pencil in Blush, I don't think we have that in my country

    love
    Karlien
    Polished Cats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You always rock them on your blog, too! I wonder if you could order it through Amazon? It's a great product!

      Delete
  2. We both share love for Nyx Liquid Lipsticks! Their nude shades are so lovely and I use them quite a lot :) I love this post and I often wear nude shades on my lips because it just suits any situation, any outfit and it's perfect x

    www.beautiliciousd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love NYX soooo much! Hahaha! And you're 100% right!

      Delete
  3. My favourites have to be the NYX shades! They are stunning :-)
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving nude shades at the mo! try out the NARS one xx
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/elevated-sportswear-at-nyfw/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check it out! I've yet to try any NARS products!

      Delete
  5. Nice color
    Have a good day

    http://elegant-e.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful collection! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have NYX Cannes too and it is so beautiful! I think it suits all skin tones and it is the perfect transitional shade. I wore this in summer and I will definitely wear it in fall too!

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember when you got it! It's great for transitional seasons. You're right on the money with that!

      Delete
  8. You have such a lovely selection! I have actually never tried any of these brands but I would love to pick up some products from NYX soon :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely have to try some NYX products! You'll love them!

      Delete
  9. These look so pretty shades! I have been lately into nudes, so I'll have some new nude lipsticks to check out :)

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you find something that you like!

      Delete