Happy Birthday, National Park Service!

11:27 AM

Yesterday was the National Park Service's 100th birthday in the US! This year, I managed to see 10 national parks. I've been lucky enough to see 11th national parks thus far and even more national forests, national monuments, and national grasslands.



No matter where you live, go explore nature! Respect her and keep her safe! Let's see hundreds of more years of nationally protected lands!

Here's a video and a gallery of my most recent national parks experience!!

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (Kiersten and Austin's Road Trip) from Kiersten Chalhoub on Vimeo.


...
Happy 100th birthday!

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. So gorgeous, you got some really great photos. I can't wait to get to see more parks!

    Http://odessadarling.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Odessa! I'm looking forward to seeing more from your trips!

      Delete
  2. Very beautiful!
    http://hairandvibes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I posted about the NPS for all my social media clients. I love national parks. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carmen! And that's awesome! Glad to know there's more park lovers out there!

      Delete
  4. Very cool! thanks so much for sharing! Have a great weekend :)

    Love, Lindsey
    http://www.thenomisniche.com/

    ReplyDelete