Birchbox Haul :: The Beachy Keen Hair Kit and the Meet Your Mascara Kit10:22 AM
I have some weaknesses. Dark lipstick. National and state parks. Fried chicken at brunch. Game of Thrones inspired fashion and beauty. Anything Tolkien-related. And hair/skincare. I know. Cliche. It hurts. But sometimes, a girl just needs a treat. Also, all of this stuff is okay to carry onto a plane which is perfect for my upcoming trip to Austin, Texas!
- The Beachy Keen Hair Kit $28 (valued at $58)
- (Travel-size) Bumble and bumble. Don't Blow It
- (Travel-size) Davines This Is a Sea Salt Spray
- (Travel-size) Davines SU Hair & Body Wash
- (Travel-size) Davroe Luxe Leave-In Masque
- (Travel-size) Living proof. No Frizz Humidity Shield
- (Travel-size) Fave4 Up for Air Air Dry Cream
- The Meet Your Mascara Kit $24 (valued at $63)
- (Sample-size) Smashbox Cosmetics X-Rated Mascara
- (Sample-size) Milk Makeup Ubame Mascara
- (Sample-size) Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye Mascara
- (Sample-size) Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara
- (Sample-size) Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Tinted Lash Primer
- (Sample-size) Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara
- (Sample-size) W3LL PEOPLE Expressionist Mascara
- Free Mystery Sample Pack
- Keratase Nectar Thermique
- Paula's Choice Resist C6 Super Booster
- Free sample-size Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara
Out of all of these items, I've only tried the Davines This Is a Sea Salt Spray, the Living proof. No Frizz Humidity Shield, the Fave4 Up for Air Air Dry Cream the Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara (actually, my current active mascara).
I like the sea salt spray, but I can't spray it directly onto my hair. It makes my hair a little crunchy. Instead I spray it into my hand, flip my hair upside down, and scrunch it into my hair that way. The humidity shield definitely has a threshold of how much humidity it can block. Essentially, it works unless the humidity gets up to ~60% (a daily occurrence in Georgia). The air dry cream is lovely and helps my hair be wavy and soft as opposed to curly! And I can't stop singing praises of Roller Lash.
Have you tried any of these items?