How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful :: Road Trip Video

4:53 PM

I'm back! I know I said I'd "journal" while I was away, but I vastly underestimated how much of the US has no cell coverage, let alone internet or WiFi. So, to make up for it, here's a cool video that I made.



Please keep in mind that I'm by no means a professional and that I filmed all of this with my humble iPhone 5 (feel free to giggle). Also, excuse the smudges you might see. I dare you to drive over 7000 miles and keep your windshield perfect clean.

How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (Kiersten and Austin's Road Trip) from Kiersten Chalhoub on Vimeo.

I plan on getting in the habit of more regularly blogging once I get my feet on the ground. I'm also doing some slight modifications to my challenges (just some overlapping). I'll see everyone in the blogsphere soon!!

You Might Also Like

4 comments