Day 1 :: Water Only Challenge && Making Your Bed Challenge

9:41 AM

I have mixed feelings on being back. Part of me is so happy to have order again. I'm an obsessive list make and love having routines. But the other part of me is still roaming Montana and enjoying life in a land of 0-10% humidity (we're looking at 92% humidity at some point this week, no joke).

But I'm trying to make the best of it by starting up my challenges again! While I was traveling, I decided to allow myself to drink coffee (essential for long drives) and beer (essential after long drives). While I did drink a lot of water thanks to my hiking-at-high-altitude lifestyle, it was by no means my water only challenge. So to make up for the that, I'm pairing the water only challenge with the making your bed challenge since both are pretty easy challenges.



Here are the rules for the next month:

  1. Only drink water as a beverage.
  2. Make bed every morning.

Anti-climatic af. I will of course allow myself to cheat the water a bit. It is the EuroCup and I'm a huge beer fan, so I'll allow a little leeway. But the bed must be made every morning!

And in case you missed it, you should watch this! I'm super proud!



How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful (Kiersten and Austin's Road Trip) from Kiersten Chalhoub on Vimeo.

Are you a bed-made-every-morning person? Or do you just jump up and go?

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. This is a good idea, eventually it will just become apart of your routine for good. x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping your water only challenge is easy! I drink tea every day & the occasional beer, so I don't think I can do (nor want to do) only water. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's already hard! But you're better than me. I wish my beers were only occasional... Hahaha!

      Delete
  3. Ah what a good idea to set yourself challenges like this! I'm awful at making my bed too haha xx

    moorizzla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a shot! Challenges make everything fun!

      Delete