Day 7 :: Journaling Challenge

9:29 AM

This has been a "so far, so good" challenge for me. I keep expecting myself to just not write one day and for it to spiral into me not doing it at all (similar to my vegan challenge). But I've been pretty determined to actually do this. I'm hoping that I'll learn something about myself that I have deep in the back of my mind. I don't know. Maybe I just don't have complex thoughts.


There are some small surface ideas that have come up and I've been able to "figure" out, but I don't think writing is necessarily releasing any of that. Typically, I am pretty honest with myself. I know why I do or plans things because I try to be very honest with myself.

Do writing breakthroughs ever work for you?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I love to write but I seldom find the chance of doing so, perhaps should try this challenge as well haha! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a shot! If you like writing, I think you'll love it!

      Delete
  2. What a fun challenge! This post reminded me of how much I should start to get back into journaling.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like you have such lovely adventures that it would make a great collection of memories just for you. DEFINITELY do it!

      Delete
  3. Ooh this sounds like such a great idea!

    moorizZLA

    ReplyDelete