Day 29 :: Journaling Challenge && Major Traveling

12:16 PM

First of all, I suck at journaling. I hate this challenge and I've essentially given up on it. Unfortunately, I'm just not a fan of it. However, I'm not giving up on it for the next month. Which leads us to our next point.

Tomorrow morning, at 6am, my boyfriend and I are leaving for our month-long roadtrip. Here's the list of places we are planning on hitting:






  • New Orleans, LA





  • San Antonio, TX





  • Austin, TX





  • Monahans Sandhills, TX





  • Carlsbad Caverns, NM





  • Santa Fe, NM





  • El Malpais, NM





  • El Morro pueblos, NM





  • Petrified Forest, AZ





  • Flagstaff, AZ





  • Grand Canyon, AZ





  • Monument Valley, UT





  • Horseshoe Bend, AZ





  • Zion National Park, UT





  • Hoover Dam, NV





  • Las Vegas, NV





  • Death Valley, CA





  • Yosemite Valley, CA





  • San Francisco, CA





  • Lake Tahoe, CA





  • Great Basin, NV





  • Craters of the Moon, ID





  • Beaverhead-Deerlodge, MT





  • Glacier National Park, MT





  • Big Sky, MT





  • Yellowstone, WY





  • Grand Teton, WY





  • Wyoming Dinosaur Center, WY





  • Mount Rushmore, SD





  • Rapid City, SD





  • Kansas City, KS/MO





  • St. Louis, MO





  • Nashville, TN



  • That's a bunch, I know. But while this is happening, I'll be treating this blog like my "journal" while the other blog will be solely about the trip.

    I know I have a lot of British readers, I wanna say, if you visit the States, make sure you also check out the national parks. The US gets absolutely beautiful once you leave the street!

    You Might Also Like

    0 comments