Day 10 :: P90X(3) Workouts

1:58 PM

I'm finally writing on the newest challenge that I've taken on! Don't worry, I've been doing it (along with keeping up with my waking up early since I loved the aftermath of that challenge).

I started off this challenge with a little research and learned that the traditional P90X workouts are ridiculously long. Personally, while I love feeling fit and get some exercise done in the day, I start to go a little crazy after spending 45 minutes working out. My mind races and I start thinking about what other productive activities I could be doing instead. That's when I discovered that there was a version that was only 30 minutes long - P90X3.


The good

  1. Great, quick workout.
  2. Works out a lot of areas that I don't typically work out.
  3. Can do it at home!
  4. You don't really need the fancy equipment (re: pull up bar). Everything is easily modifiable.
  5. It's not that different from what I've been doing.
The bad
  1. Tony Horton.
Yeh. Harsh, I know. But I honestly can't stand the guy! I'm sure he's an absolutely lovely individual and he's clearly successful for a good reason! But he drives me crazy with his stupid little sayings (and continually telling the women to Beyoncify the work out).

Here's the schedule of the workout:


Have you tried any cross-training or P90X specifically?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I need to start something like this!! Looks great!
    Thestyletune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Definitely do it! It's so rewarding =]

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great. Thanks for sharing this!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my latest VLOG and my blog
    www.rochellefox.com.au

    ReplyDelete