Week 2.22 :: 7 Good Things && February Things9:34 AM
Happy Leap Day!
It's been a little bit of a roller coaster week. This looks like it's becoming a bit of a trend. But such is life! And sadly the next two weeks are looking like marathons too between lots of traveling and a 4-day conference. Thankfully, I had a great weekend so I'm hoping that'll carry me through the next 12 days from hell!
Here are some of the good things from the past week
- Birchbox Customer Service. A weird one, but trust me: they are awesome.
- Grilled cheese sandwiches.
- Krog Street Market, Ponce City Market, and the Beltline with girlfriends.
- Target's Dollar Section Fragrance Diffusers. I try not to buy things for my office because, well, I just think it's a little bit of a waste unfortunately. But $3 for your office to smell faintly of vanilla? Sure. Why not?
- Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have a problem. I like rewatching the Avatar series. Korra's up next.
- Not needing to grocery shop this week.
- Wearing: My boot for my broken toes (thank you for not hurting me when I walk, magic boot!)
- Watching: Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown
- Eating: This pickle-brined spicy fried chicken
- Listening: Florence + the Machine's How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful album