Week 2.22 :: 7 Good Things && February Things

9:34 AM

Happy Leap Day!

It's been a little bit of a roller coaster week. This looks like it's becoming a bit of a trend. But such is life! And sadly the next two weeks are looking like marathons too between lots of traveling and a 4-day conference. Thankfully, I had a great weekend so I'm hoping that'll carry me through the next 12 days from hell!

Here are some of the good things from the past week

  1. Birchbox Customer Service. A weird one, but trust me: they are awesome.
  2. Grilled cheese sandwiches.
  3. Krog Street Market, Ponce City Market, and the Beltline with girlfriends.
  4. Tangled.
  5. Target's Dollar Section Fragrance Diffusers. I try not to buy things for my office because, well, I just think it's a little bit of a waste unfortunately. But $3 for your office to smell faintly of vanilla? Sure. Why not?
  6. Avatar: The Last Airbender. I have a problem. I like rewatching the Avatar series. Korra's up next.
  7. Not needing to grocery shop this week.
And since today is the last day of February, it look like it's a good time to take a look at my February favorites. It's been a bit of a busy month (with plenty of lazy days), but I have some favorites.


  1. Wearing: My boot for my broken toes (thank you for not hurting me when I walk, magic boot!)
  2. Watching: Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown
  3. Eating: This pickle-brined spicy fried chicken
  4. Listening: Florence + the Machine's How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful album
Last little note, today was my last day with the Wake Up Early challenge and I start with the P90X challenge tomorrow. I'll go over everything a little more tomorrow or the next day, but just so you know I haven't forgotten!

What have you appreciated this week? What were some of your month's favorites?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Awesome post! I appreciated all the yummy Italian treats I had and talking for hours with my sister.

    xo
    http://thepinkporcelaindoll.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Italian treats? That sounds amazing! And gotta love sisters!

      Delete
  2. Great post, Kiersten! The 7 positive things are great! I love grilled cheese sandwiches!
    My month favourite was a invitation for a really big wedding. We had a lot of fun with my family ... ❤
    xx Pisa ❤
    www.inlovewithmyclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pisa!

      WEDDINGS ARE SO FUN! Glad you got to enjoy that this month!

      Delete
  3. Great entry Kiersten! Pickle-brined spicy fried chicken sounds so good!

    www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elizabeth! I definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  4. Tangled is my favourite film ah <3
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I'm so glad more people like it. Frozen was great, but Tangled is on a different level.

      Delete
  5. Your blog is very impressive….

    ReplyDelete