Week 2.15 :: 7 Good Things

10:26 AM

I'm a little late on this. Again. As usual. I've had this typical "busy week" excuse, but I hate using that, so I'm going to fast forward and just start talking about my past week.



  1. Savannah, Georgia. Took a day trip with my boyfriend to Savannah this past weekend! We both hobbled a bit between my broken toe and his messed up quad, but it was absolutely magical. And with that being said...
  2. Only Passionately Curious, my new travel blog. Absolutely shameless plug. We wrote up about our Savannah trip already (some shout outs to some great restaurants) and we plan on writing every once in a while leading up to the big trip which a month-long roadtrip out west.
  3. Furkot. I promise I'll stop talking about travel after this. If you're planning on a road trip anywhere in the world, this planner is great. I won't lie, there are a couple settings that are a little tricky to figure out. But after some messing around and breaking some things, you'll figure it out.
  4. Working from home.
  5. Warmer weather.
  6. Bravest Warriors. This is a great show on the YouTube channel Cartoon Hangover. It's been around for a while now, but they just had an update about Season 3, so I went ahead and rewatched seasons 1 and 2 (takes only 2 hours, if that). For those of you who don't know Cartoon Hangover is Frederator's older brother who delivers great cartoons for an older audience. Bravest Warriors is reminiscent of Adventure Time (it is after all, Pendleton Ward's brain child) and very well done!
  7. Minimal make-up.

As you may have noticed, I changed my URL and branding. It's just Kiersten Chalhoub now, but the same "be your own queen" sentiment is there! If you follow me on Bloglovin', I'm in the process of trying to claim this new URL and moving all of the followers of Your Own Queen to my new URL. It's just a bit of a process!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14725861/?claim=ba8sqau2v46">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I love the way you write! So curious about your trip to savannah too. I'll check your travel blog for sure :)

    oh btw thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And not a problem! I love finding new blogs.

      Delete
  2. What an incredible sunset! xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! It's my first time in your blog and I'm actually loving it. Great posts!x
    http://beecaluya.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job with the rebrand, I love your tagline :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was really worried at first, but I'm glad I did it!

      Delete
  5. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness what a beautiful sunset! x

    Shiona | LifeAfterLdn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? The photo doesn't do it justice!

      Delete