My Current Make-Up Routine :: Late January

4:05 PM

Typically, I don't do the same make-up every day. The only reason is because I like to mix and match what I have. Some days, I'm feeling completely retro and do a red lip with a classic cat eye. Other days, I feel like a natural Disney princess and everything is minimal and soft.

That being said, this is the look I've been gravitating towards the most over the past few weeks.



Skin: I first apply the Mirabella Prime primer because I'm trying to get into primers. Then I do a mix of the Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream in No.23 and the Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream in Light to Medium. I dot it all over my face after I apply moisturizer (currently using this Simple moisturizer) and I blend it with a BeautyBlender (I recently got this through a Birchbox and I've been loving it). I add a little Jelly Pong Pong Glow Getter onto my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, on my cupid's bow, above my eyebrows, and onto the center of my eyelid.

Eyebrows: I lucked out with my natural brows and the current trend. I only touch up my brows a little with the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in black brown. I top it with a little touch of the Benefit Gimme Brow in medium/deep because if I don't add a little gel or wax, my brows are all over the place.

Eyes: I give my lashes a quick curl with my Revlon eyelash curler and add a few coats of the L'Oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara in black. I love the applicator because it has a brush that perfectly matches my eyeshape!

Lips: I like to prep my lips with a little Aquaphor or a little Vaseline before I apply Kat Von D Studded Kiss lipstick in Homegirl. I like to do one layer of lipstick and then I blot it on a tissue.

My current routine is focused on soft, bright skin and intense lipstick. If I don't do the Kat Von D, I usually mix whatever other lipstick I use with Black Up lipstick in black so that everything has a slight vampy or grey tone.

What has been your make-up routine recently?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm totally the same with make-up, it usually is different depending on what mood I am in! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know that I'm not the only one! I was starting to think I might be a little crazy!

      Delete
  2. I don't know what to do without my eyelash curler, it is my safer :)
    Xx Blue Ducklings
    http://www.blueducklings.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a savior! Even without any mascara, it makes your lashes look great!

      Delete